Acoustic Louvre HAP
• HAP-A: Standard Acoustic Louvre
• HAP-B: Acoustic Louvre with Increased Absorption Effect
Acoustic louvre is used for reducing the sound transmission that caused from aspirator or air handling unit, between the ends of suction and exhaust lines of air ducts and also it can be used directly for reducing the sound transmission between internal and external environments. Meantime, acoustic louvre protects ventilation system from hazards such as rain, bird etc…
Acoustic louvres prevent the transmission of sound into environment that accompanies air supplied from the outside. In order to dampen the sound, sound insulation material that is of 50 kg/ m3 density and perforated sheet metal of Ø5 mm perforation is used. On request, fly wire can also be installed to prevent entry of foreign particles. The product casing and blades are manufactured from galvanized sheet metal. As an option aluminium or stainless steel can also be used in manufacturing the louvres.
• Electrostatic powder coating (Standard colours are RAL 9010 and RAL 9016)
• As an option all the colours in other RAL codes can be provided.
• Installation with screw
• Installation to duct with M. bolt