Air Louvre HPP
* HPP-A: Air Louvre with Wide Blades.
* HPP-B: Air Louvre with Curved Blades
* HPP-C: Air Louvre with Handle Commanded Curved Blades.
HPP-A-B Series louvres are generally used for supplying fresh air from the external environment or the evacuating the used air. The louvre construction prevents the entry of rain. Fly screens can be installed behind handle controlled air louvres to prevent entry of unwanted insects and
dirt. The robust construction of the blades and the casing enables to be resistant to unfavourable external conditions.
-HPP-C Series handle command louvres are generally used in bathrooms and WCs. They provide natural ventilation to the environment. Thanks to the handle command the blades can be opened or closed. Fly screens can be installed behind handle controlled air louvres to prevent entry of unwanted insects and dirt. The frames and the blades of air louvres are manufactured from aluminium and only 1st class aluminium profiles are used.
All of the product frame and blades are manufactured from extruded aluminium profile.
• Electrostatic powder coating (Standard colours are RAL 9010 and RAL 9016)
• Aluminium anodized.
• As an option all the colours in other RAL codes can be provided.
• Installation with screw
• TK20: 20×20 mm galvanized wire mesh
• TK6: 6×6 mm galvanized wire mesh
• TKA: 2×4 mm aluminium windscreen