Curved Blade Square Ceiling Diffuser HEKTA
• HEKTA-F: Curved Blade Square Ceiling Diffuser, Fixed Internal Body
• HEKTA-A: Curved Blade Square Ceiling Diffuser, Adjustable Internal Body
HEKTA series curved blade square ceiling diffuser application areas are extensive (hospitals, shopping malls, hotels, stores, conference rooms, offices, bank branches etc.) and is an air-conditioning component that ensures homogenous distribution air and return of polluted air from polluted environments. In addition to the standard 4 way deflection production, as an option they can also be made in 1, 2, or 3 way deflection diffusers.
Removable internal blade construction means it’s easily installed and access to the plenum box is facilitated. An optional damper can be attached for regulation. The casing and the blades of square ceiling diffusers are made from aluminium and only 1st class aluminium profiles are used.
All of the product frame and blades are manufactured from extruded aluminium profile.
• Electrostatic powder coating (Standard colours are RAL 9010 and RAL 9016)
• Aluminium anodised • As an option all the colours in other RAL codes can be provided.
• Installation with screw (standard)
• Installation with concealed screw
• Installation with plate spring
• Installation with subframe
• PK: Parallel blade damper
• ZK: Opposed blade damper
• PK: Plenum box
• KK: Subframe