Double Deflection Blade Grille HCSK
• HCSK-W: Supply grille, in which horizontal blades are on the front.
• HCSK-H: Supply grille, in which vertical blades are on the front.
Double blade supply grilles are used to direct conditioned air. Double blade construction enables supplying air in the desired direction (up, down, left and right. The positioning of the blades can be easily changed by hand. As an option a damper can be installed to provide control. The body and the blades of double blade supply grilles are manufactured from aluminium and 1st class aluminium profiles.
All of the product frame and blades are manufactured from extruded aluminium profiles.
• Electrostatic powder coating (Standard colours are RAL 9010 and RAL 9016)
• Aluminium anodised • As an option, all colours in other RAL codes are available as well.
• 28 mm frame
• 32 mm frame
• Installation with screw (standard)
• Installation with concealed screw
• Installation with plate spring
• Installation with subframe
• PK: Parallel blade damper
• ZK: Opposing blade damper
• PK: Plenum box
• KK: Subframe