Linear Grille HLM
• HLM-A: Linear grille, blades with 17° bending curvature.
• HLM-B: Linear grille, blades with 30° bending curvature.
• HLM-K: Linear grille control cover with 17° or 30° bended curved blades.
Linear Grilles are used in supply and extraction lines. As they are fixed blades they can be manufactured to any desired length. The curved blade
construction enables the deflection of the air. They are frequently preferred for use in air conditioning devices like fan-coil and convector type devices as they have a decorative appearance. An optional damper can be attached for regulation. The frame and blades of the linear grilles are made from aluminium and only 1st class aluminium profiles are used.
All of the product frame and blades are manufactured from extruded aluminium profiles.
• Electrostatic powder coating (Standard colors are RAL 9010 and RAL 9016)
• Aluminium anodized • As an option, all colors in other RAL codes can be provided.
• 17 mm frame
• 22 mm frame
• 28 mm frame
• 32 mm frame
• Installation with screw (standard)
• Installation with concealed screw
• Installation with plate spring
• PK: Parallel blade damper
• ZK: Opposed blade damper
• PK: Plenum box
• KK: Subframe