Round Ceiling Diffuser HDTA
• HDTA: Round Ceiling Diffuser
Circular ceiling diffusers are used in hospitals, shopping malls, hotels, stores, conference halls, offices, bank branches etc. Their objective is
to ensure homogenous distribution of airconditioned air and extraction of used air. They are suitable for premises with 3-4 meter ceiling height. Their blade construction makes them suitable ceiling air throwing uses and are installed in ceilings. A damper can be installed for regulation.
Product external frame and blades are manufactured from aluminium or DKP sheet produced by spinning method.
• Electrostatic powder coating (Standard colours are RAL 9010 and RAL 9016)
• As an option all the colours in other RAL codes can be provided.
• Installation with screw (standard)
• Installation with spot spring
• PK: Butterfly blade damper
• PK: Plenum box