Single Deflection Blade Grille HTSK
• HTSK-W: Return grille, with horizontal blades are on the front.
• HTSK-H: Return grille, with vertical blades are
Single Deflection Blade Grille is used on suction lines for extraction. Due to its wide effective area, pressure loss is at minimal level. The blade
direction can easily be changed by hand. An optional damper can be attached for regulation. The frames and the blades of Single Deflection Blade Grilles are made from aluminium and 1st class aluminium profiles are used.
All of the product frame and blades are manufactured from extruded aluminium profiles.
• Electrostatic powder coating (Standard colours are RAL 9010 and RAL 9016)
• Aluminium anodised
• On request, all colours in other RAL codes can also be provided.
• 28 mm frame
• 32 mm frame
• Installation with screw (standard)
• Installation with concealed screw
• Installation with plate spring
• Installation with subframe
• PK: Parallel blade damper
• ZK: Opposing blade damper
• PK: Plenum box
• KK: Subframe