Swirl Diffusers HSWD
* HSWD-A: Swirl Diffuser With Adjustable Radial Blades and Square Faceplate.
* HSWD-B: Swirl Diffuser With Adjustable Square Blades and Square Faceplate.
* HSWD-C: Swirl Diffuser With Adjustable Radial Blades and Radial Faceplate.
* HSWD-D: Swirl Diffuser, Blades off Center With Adjustable Radial Blades and Square Faceplate.
HSWD model Swirl Diffusers are suitable for premises with 2.5 to 4 metre ceiling height where high air pressure is required. This is the
air-conditioning component that ensures that the conditioned air is distributed homogenously by means of the swirling effect and the used air
is returned. The faceplate of HSWD model Swirl Diffusers are manufactured either in square or round shape and plastic blades are affixed. Air
deflection is accomplished by adjusting the blades either in a horizontal or vertical direction by hand. As the air passage gap between the blades is fixed, pressure loss and fluctuations in sound levels is prevented. Diffusers are suitable for suspended ceiling or plenum box installation.
Product faceplate is manufactured from DKP sheet and blades are manufactured from plastic.
• Electrostatic powder coating (Standard colours are RAL 9010 and RAL 9016)
• As an option all the colours in other RAL codes can be provided.
• Bridge installation to plenum box.
• PK: Plenum box